Late in the evening when fireflies are dancing and owls are hooing, you will simply not believe you are just minutes away from trendy restaurants in Portland or all-night shopping in Freeport.
Come morning, island-studded Casco Bay and mountain-ringed Sebago Lake are each just around the corner.
- Full access to fields, lily pond, flower gardens and charming vegetable garden.
- Over a mile of well-tended woodland trails on our property.
- 250-acre town forest (Rines Forest) readily accessible on foot, with miles of walking trails.
We rent out the entire original wing of the building (the front half of the farmhouse) as a single unit – multiple rooms, 2,000+ sq ft of space, beautiful furnishings, total privacy.
- Large, well-appointed kitchen with seating nook.
- Breakfast (if requested).
- Two bedrooms with full bath (tub/shower)
- Private dining room with seating for 10+